Watch this video to hear Jim Paluch share the vision of what it means to Come Alive Outside.
In the video, Jim talks about some of the following:
- Many of our best childhood memories were made outside. Think about camping or playing wiffle ball. Now people play games on the Wii and think they are getting the same experience.
- What used to happen when the phone rang? “You get it, no you get it.” Now everyone has a cell phone and can’t wait to answer.
- Kids spend 8-1/2 hours a day on technology.
- Compare how many scars you have on your knees to how many your children have and who has more?
- The people promoting “Slow Death Inside” are doing a great job.
- 15% of children today are obese.
Let’s take Come Alive Outside far beyond a slogan and make it a reality in our lives.