What a special webinar we had with Julie Eberly, President of Lemonade Day. You are going to really enjoy Julie’s energy and passion for taking Lemonade Day to cities across North America and introducing a way to teach children about entrepreneurship. It really excites all of us too because it is an outside activity that gets communities out and brings back memories of past summer days where people enjoyed getting out and talking with neighbors and soaking up the long summer days.
Watch the recording below as Julie Eberly shares some of the following:
- Explanation of the purpose and history of Lemonade Day.
- How Lemonade Day teaches children to go through 14 business steps to help them prepare for their Lemonade Day
- Story about an 11-year-old girl in Houston setting up a plan to save for college by reaching out to a local business for financial backing
- How parents can learn to ask the right questions to guide their children rather than just take over and do it for them
- Story about educators observing Julie working with students who learned what it means to budget and how to end up with the profit they want to make
- Making a difference in the lives of children
Webinar Recording about Lemonade Day with Jim Paluch, President, JP Horizons, and Jule Eberly, President, Lemonade Day:
Here is a video of Lemonade Day in action:
This video describes how Lemonade Day helps children learn business skills:
For more information about Lemonade Day, click here.